Home

Search This Blog

Owl Love

I had promised myself to try to visit a few Flea Markets in the area this weekend. It has not been more than 10 months that we have moved to Denver and I still don't know what we have around us. Inspired by a book I received from my friend on my birthday, I had started my search. 


What I didn't know is how hard it is to find Flea Markets all my myself, without any recommendation. In a quick search online, all I could find were Flea Markets in other towns, some more than 30 miles away. 


In the end of the day, I stopped by Nordstrom Rack. My birthday was recently and I was in need to treat myself to some pretty new things and I found something that made me fall in love: this owl ring from Fossil








In the end, I picked up a necklace and bracelet, also from Fossil, that I plan on using on my cousin's birthday party in April.  The best part is that, at Nordstrom Rack, I was able to get over 60% discount in all pieces! \O/

This is the book that inspired everything. 


I'm wearing a H&M jacket and Blue Dust nail polish from Forever 21

No comments:

Post a Comment