Home

Search This Blog

Hazards of Love


The Decemberists

SETLIST - 2/9 - Boulder Theater - Boulder, CO

Apology Song
Down by the Water
Calamity Song
Rise to Me
We Both Go Down Together
The Bagman's Gambit
Won't Want for Love (Margaret In The Taiga)
The Island
Los Angeles, I'm Yours
January Hymn
Rox in the Box
16 Military Wives
This Is Why We Fight
--
Row Jimmy
The Mariner's Revenge Song
--
June Hymn


Unfortunately, we had to leave the show before the end, but this was, without a doubt, one of the best experiences of my life. Be able to watch The Decembrists so close to the stage, listening to the songs I love was just incredible and unexpected. They will be back in Colorado in April for a concert in Colorado Spring, which I’d never miss, but I’ll be out of the country during that week!
Here are a few pictures of the concert and lead singer Colin Meloy.






No comments:

Post a Comment