Home

Search This Blog

Countdown to vacation

It's less than two months until I get seven days off from work to attend my cousin's 15th birthday in Brasil [Jesus, time flies, she was a baby when I lived there], and head to Maceió to celebrate my anniversary with my boyfriend by the beach. Even though this is one of the best winters of my life - who knew Denver could offer a winter with 70º days? - I'm looking forward to relaxing by the beach, drinking lots of coconut water and eating the best fish dishes in the world.

This is the first time my boyfriend will be visiting Brasil and besides the pressure of meeting the whole family and speak the language properly – yesterday he was yelling inside the apartment “Cala a Boca”! - I'm really excited he will be able to enjoy Brasil and see where I come from. I can't wait for him to experience something completely different, all the craziness; we are going to have a blast!






No comments:

Post a Comment