Home

Search This Blog

H&M Spring Collection


H&M has unveiled a few pieces of its Spring 2011 collection. While in my last visit to NYC, I was able to grab a few of the country-inspired pieces, which I fought was very pertinent to my new life in Denver, CO.
The collection lacks a little of color and features lots of caramel leather pieces and fringes in its boots and handbags. I have also noticed a lot of jeans pieces and the dreadful jeans shorts.









I picked up two of these dresses perfect for work!

The white tees gained an extra charm with the details in the shoulders.


While I was writing this post my mother was on the phone with me try to shop the new H&M by night collection. I send her multiple pictures of what I want; she goes to an H&M store in NYC and tries to find them for me. It’s amazing fun (for me, obviously, she is probably not thrilled with this activity).

Images: Facebook/H&M

No comments:

Post a Comment