Home

Search This Blog

It made my week

It's finally Friday! \O/ The best day of the whole week and this was an intense, long week. I'd like to recap the most important thibngs that made my week:
- The company where I work annouced the 2011 benefits and I have to say that there are lots to be thankful for.
- I got tickets to see The Decemberists in Boulder after I had given up in seen them because the Denver concert was sold out for weeks.
- My boss threw a birthday lunch for me and a colleague - both February children.
- I booked the last hotel for my vacation in April. A simple, quiet, small little place by the beach. I can't wait.
- I finally got tickets to see Devotchka - did you know where are from Colorado?
- B H L D N (it's pronounced beholden) have finally showed us a little of the marvelous dresses they will unveil on Monday - Valentine's Day

B H L D N - Image from 100 Layer Cake

 Plans for the weekend?
I want to hit the movies, clean the house, organize everything, try to find flea markets in Colorado and, if not, thrift stores. I still have the The Devotchka concert and would love to find time to buy a few things to finish redecorating my old room in my mother's home. Too much? Have a great weekend!
 
The Poster for The Decemberists concerts in Colorado designed by Aesthetic Apparatus



No comments:

Post a Comment