Home

Search This Blog

It made my week

This week was so much better than others; the weather was amazing - we had a couple of 70º days. Last night, the moon was shinning so strong into our bedroom, the room was lit up, and it was incredible. One of the best things about Colorado is enjoying the weather (and nature!). And it's finally Friday, what's better than that? Here are the things that made my week:

- There is nothing like an organized closet. The idea of everything single thing in its place is priceless. And to top it all, I put a very girlie rug inside the closet and that made a huge difference!

Love the new light pink sweather from H&M

The new rug!

- Valentine's Day was calm, with lots of delicious food to celebrate love. Yet, I managed to keep my diet and lost an additional 2 lbs. Getting ready for vacation! Yay!



Spinach Past with shrimp, tomatoes, spinach and lots of cheese!
- My mother is home for the first time after my grandmother passed away. I believe it will be such an amazing trip for her, 3 months relaxing back home with family. I'm actually jealous. I spent the week thinking of which excuses I could use to just drop everything and move back home as well.

- Shopping on the phone with my mother, who went to H&M to try to grab a few pieces of the H&M by Night collection for me!

- My boyfriend’s visa is ready! Yay! Countdown to vacation!

- Celebrating my boyfriend's new project: he put together an amazing new sign this week and he had fake buffalo wings to celebrate it! So cute!

- We watched The Roommate and were really impressed with how bad that movie is. Yet, how much fun it is to watch girlie, silly, fake-horror movies? To end the week, the last and final movie from the Millennium Trilogy - The Girl Who Kicked the Hornet Nest - which might be the best one of the three. Maybe? Can you endure 2 1/2 hours of Swedish?

 


Plans for the weekend?

I'm forced to take it easy. Last weekend was hardcore and I need to relax. I can't miss a nice Sunday brunch, though. And, there are lots of cleaning and organizing in my future.
Have a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment