Home

Search This Blog

The King is Dead

I've been dying to see The Decemberists live again after the release of their latest album The King is Dead. They are such a dear band to me and my love for their songs is infinite. To top it all off, the artwork displayed in their album is mesmerizing, from Autumn de Wilde, who happens to be Colin Meloy’s wife. They are such amazing illustrations ties to that feeling that their songs bring to me that I have decided to have them framed and now they are up in my walls. Last night, I was able to get tickets to see them live in Boulder, CO at the Boulder Theater and what a delight! I'm working on the pictures and videos to post here soon and share all that magic with all of you!

Hazards of Love, framed in my bedroom wall.



 Pics: That's a First!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment