Home

Search This Blog

Preparing for vacation - 14 days left

This is one of my favorites, a gorgeous striped dress from Warehouse
I was unable to find a dress I really, really like and fits in my budget. I made a selection of the best of the best I could find so far, but they are either way out of my budget or not something I really love. 

Here are the finalists:




Black and white or nudes are my favorite dress colors at the moment and I will probably end up using  a combination of nude and black. Love this Lipsy dress, so romantic. 
This Oasis dress is gorgeous in it's detailing!
Another Oasis dress in floral that would look amazing with a big flowery sash. 

This is a River Island Origami dress in nude, just amazing!


This Dolce & Gabbana dress is my favorite, it's classy and looks old, the way I like it, but way out of my budget.

I'm obsessed with everything from River Island and really love this dress, but I don't think it would be appropriate for this type of party!








No comments:

Post a Comment