Home

Search This Blog

Arcade Fire w/ Local Natives




This weekend we got the chance to see Arcade Fire play a concert in Broomfield, CO. They were promoting the album The Suburbs and enjoying the post Grammy win. While the venue was one of the most difficult and stupidly set up I've ever been to, their concert was incredible. I danced, cried, sang, screamed, jumped and got home completely exhausted!



Arcade Fire is, by far, my favorite band in the entire world. I first saw them live in 2005 at the Lollapalooza in Chicago. Since then, I've been to another 4 concerts and last night was the fifth time I've seen them live. I like to complex the band is, that all their albums are themed and that they follow that theme to the extreme.; that they have strong social beliefs and that they are true performers. 

Here are a few pictures and videos from the concert! Hope you enjoy it!








You can check out gorgeous photos from the concert at the Westword website {click here}

No comments:

Post a Comment