Home

Search This Blog

Campinas, SP - Brasil


The time we spent in Campinas, SP was the most relaxing during the entire trip. We had a barbecue for my boyfriend at home, so my entire family could come and meet him. Later, after we returned from Maceió, my family threw him a lunch in Valinhos. It was lovely to hang out with family and friends and eat amazing food. 

My cousin took my boyfriend to his first soccer match in Brasil and he made amazing videos and pictures from the stadium. I believe this was the highlight of the trip for him. While he was out with the boys, I got to gossip with dear friends and drink lots of caipirinhas. I seriously had no intention to come back to the U.S. And, it was lovely to see my boyfriend getting along so well with my family and friends. 

Surprisingly, though, we did not get to take a lot of pictures. 
 Here is the best from Campinas:

I took my boyfriend to have breakfast in one of the best bakeries in Campinas - Romana - we had Brazilian pastries, watermelon juice and expressos. 

We had lunch at Matsu, a all you can eat Sushi Restaurant at the mall Iguatemi. 

Divine Bobó de Camarão, prepared by my aunt specially for us!

Brazilian version of cous-cous!

Pintado Parmesan 

Moqueca de peixe

Coconut water



Artwork at the Hippie's Fair



The best pizza in the world - Lombo ao requeijão and four cheeses. 



The headquarters of the largest energy distributor in the country, my first job. 

Lots of graffiti. 















No comments:

Post a Comment