Home

Search This Blog

Brazil on Elle Decor

I was very excited to receive the latest issue of Elle Décor and see Brasil (or a home in Brasil) in the cover. They featured Brazilian designer Sig Bergamin and his Trancoso home that’s absolutely gorgeous.

I’ve been to Trancoso  before, more than 10 years ago (maybe 15 - Jesus, I’m getting old- and for what I remember - I don’t really trust my memory), it was one of the most beautiful places I’ve ever been. They could feature the beaches in the piece, they are just amazing!

Bergamin's house is just incredible. I usually hate the décor in any beach house. I hate the shells and the blues and the beachy themes all over the place. But, his home is different. It’s a mixture of rustic and Brazilian (the green everywhere, the artwork with the flag, the Brazilian books) with a bit of beach items. I just loved it to death! At some point it looks like an Anthropologie's Catalog (have you seen April in Cartagena? It’s to die for!).

It’s just very nice to see Brazil featured in one of my favorite home décor magazines! And to top it off, they have a vacation/architecture feature about Barcelona! I’m in {magazine} heaven!









No comments:

Post a Comment