Home

Search This Blog

April in Cartagena

We are not spending this April in Cartagena, but Anthopologie is! 

I received this new Anthropologie Spring catalog right before leaving for our trip and what an amazing surprise! Cartagena was always in my mind when I was growing up. I used to watch this same movie over and over again (I can't find out what's the movie's name...) in which this American woman is on vacation in Colombia and she takes a bus that breaks in Cartagena and this great adventure begins. - The name in English is Romancing the Stone, from 1984 with Michael Douglas and Kathleen Turner!

The catalog brings all those colors back! And what a colorful catalog, the pictures are just stunning. They use the beauty of the streets of Cartagena and create amazing images with all the light and the local architecture. 

Enjoy the catalog: April in Cartagena!







No comments:

Post a Comment