Home

Search This Blog

Mercadão de São Paulo, Brasil

By this time I should have arrived in São Paulo safe and sound. I'll probably not have access to the internet at all and which is good! So I have left a few posts scheduled for the period I'm going to be out on vacation.

Our first stop will be half a day we will spend in São Paulo and my boyfriend decided that we will go visit the huge central market or Mercadão de São Paulo. It will be my first time visiting the market as well and after watching the Brasil episode of Anthony Bourdain's No Reservations I think we will really enjoy that bologna sandwich!

After that, we will head to Holambra, the Brazilian-Dutch city and visit a couple of wind mills while enjoying amazing company and food! I'll post pictures from the road and still use Twitter (follow us on @thatsafirstblog!) and Facebook!

Happy Vacation!



No comments:

Post a Comment