Home

Search This Blog

Time for a Change

It's definitely time for a change for me. And I can sense that big things are coming. While I'm not sure what will be happening in the near future and I'm trying to understand the way I think and feel, I have decided to (tan, tan, tan...) redo all the shelves in our home. 

I have started with the living room: got rid of all the DVD's (one day I'll have a home, with enough space for my own office, and there I'll have book shelves and I'll fill them with my favorite DVD's); cleaned everything from floor to ceiling and re-organized all the shelves. 

I have to say that I'm pleased with the result, I was able to incorporate some of the new pieces we have recently acquired and, now, it looks better than before. 











{I love these tiny Crate & Barrel vases}


{Travel section}



{You can't see by these images, but I have put this black chair against the wall, used a mustard blanket to cover the back of the chair, the pillows with the guitar on top, it really looks nice}



The pictures are not good. I'd love to hire a home photog...

No comments:

Post a Comment