Home

Search This Blog

Seattle - Vancouver - Victoria


We are currently preparing to go on a summer vacation that I have waited for a very long time: Canada! It will be my first time in Canada and I have always heard amazing things about Vancouver and Victoria and I'm very, very excited!

We will start the trip by flying to Seattle, WA (tickets to Seattle was a bargain compared to the price of tickets to Vancouver). We will spend two days there, visit the famous flying fish at the local Market and I want to buy these pickled fruit jars at the Seattle Boat Street Café.

Then, we plan to head to Vancouver and also visit Victoria. Since now I have more than enough time in my hands, I believe this will be a great celebration and summer vacation of my dreams. Also, we will be celebrating my boyfriend’s birthday! Yay! \O/

Do you have any tips for Seattle, Vancouver or Victoria?


Vancouver, BC

1 comment:

Gustavo Guimarães said...

Seattle is such a nice city. I was there back in April. It reminds me of a small city because of its atmosphere allthough Seattle is a big city.
As I like skyline views I had a blast. You could try two parks - Kerry and Gasworks. The first is really small and is located in a high neighborhood. From there you can see the whole Seattle's Bay and the city as well. The second is a former gasification plant. You can see the machinery there. Again, Gasworks will show to you a nice view of the entire skyline of Seattle.
After explore the parks, and the city has a lot of them, you have to go to the Pike Place Market. This is obrigatory. The place is located in the city's bay and has a lot of galleries where you can buy all the things you can imagine. Check my photo album and you'll have an idea of what I'm talking about. Since fresh fish to local antiques, the market is by far my favorite place in Seattle. And you can't forget to visit the first Starbucks store right outside the market.
Also, Seattle has the Space Needle wich is a big tower with another point of view of the city. To go up the tower make sure the sky is clear. If not don't waist your money there.
I'm pretty sure you will like Seattle too. If anything just ask!
Enjoy your trip!!!
Many kisses!

Post a Comment