Home

Search This Blog

It's Monday! \O/

I used to hate people who celebrated Mondays. I really found it annoying and even offensive to me – I always felt miserable on Mondays.

But, things are changing, and while nothing is concrete or certain at this point, I can only say that last night was one of the best nights of my life, I slept so peacefully, without any nightmares and only woke up this morning. This sounds crazy? I really don’t sleep! Ever! Even with medication!

And, this is what I want to celebrate: great nights of sleep, peaceful and quite. Because, the most important things in life are the simple things!


(I have been obsessed with this dress by J.Crew – I have to say that I have a collection in my wardrobe: in green, pink, white and purple colors – they make a great summer dress and I love the mismatch the color with my toe nails – currently light green)

J. Crew makes the most confortable cute dresses ever!

{dress by J.Crew, sandals by Nine West - bought in New Orleans, at the Nine West Outlet store, and Essie nail poslish}

No comments:

Post a Comment