Home

Search This Blog

My very own bar!

I’m currently in the process of putting together a vintage looking bar in our home. During our trip to New Orleans, I was able to acquire a gorgeous vintage bar set, an old cocktail shaker and many different kinds of vintage glasses.

After that, I started visiting liquor stores around our home to find out which bottoms I’m going to incorporate in our bar in order to make it look amazing. I found this Hendricks gin bottle, which became my favorite so far.

Now, I need to move on, find a great bar cart, a few trays and more vintage glasses to put it all together. My only concern, so far, is that not one alcohol bottle can survive in our place long enough. From the many bottles of cachaça I brought from Brazil there is only one left. (Don’t even try the math; the ratio bottle/week is kind of high…)






No comments:

Post a Comment