Home

Search This Blog

Rue Magazine - Issue 5 is here!

The new issue of Rue Magazine is here!
And my dream closet/studio/office/guest bedroom is featured in it. I’m in love and cannot wait for the day I have my own home so I can recreate a room like that.

I’d like to have a large room, in which all the walls will become my closet, the center will feature a gigantic, long rug, my desk and a comfortable couch that will double as guest bed. I know it will be my favorite room in the whole house and I dream about it constantly. I can’t wait to put it together!

While that does not happen, I’ve been spending my time trying to find wall art that I actually like and a few key pieces (I need to find a few busts, heads and mannequins) for our home.

Lately, I’ve been obsessed with brass pieces and I’m even afraid to see what our home will look like in a few months. Here are a few of the prints I’m currently in love with:




 Here are a few Etsy pieces I love:







No comments:

Post a Comment