Home

Search This Blog

Cheyenne, WY



Last week was one of the most intense weeks of the year for me, we had out annual corporate event here in Denver and it was filled with activities to entertain our guests that flew in from all around the world to spend some time with us. 

The first day we hired a local country store, Sheplers, to come over, bring a trunk full with cowboy hats and all our guests got fitted to receive their hats gifts and get prepared to head to Cheyenne in Wyoming to visit the satellite uplink center. 

I have to say it was a lot of fun to dress up in a full cowboy outfit, see friends I haven't seen in a very long time and enjoy the trip. The uplink center is an impressive, gigantic facility, with more than 75 gigantic satellites. 








And here is the whole group, cowboy hats and all:

2 comments:

Louise said...

Excellent pictures, there are a lot of satellites. Hey are you in that picture, I can not find you? If you are in there I need new glasses.

That's a First said...

I'm there! I'm part of the group!

Post a Comment