Home

Search This Blog

H&M in Denver

A few months ago it was announced that H&M would finally expand their brand beyond the coasts. So far, the Swedish fast-fashion had stores only in the west coast, in the east coast and Chicago.

The news about a new store in Denver (other stores in the west include locations in Utah, New Mexico and Nevada) was welcomed by me and other Denverites H&M lovers. The store will be located in Downtown Denver, at the Denver Pavilions complex (the same mall that holds the second largest Forever 21 I have ever seen).

Denver Pavilions has done an amazing job publicizing their newest acquisition and they showed today the work that has started to receive H&M – that should be open by this fall!

You can watch announcement video here!

Ikea and H&M open in the same year in Denver? I’ll go bankrupt! It’s too much Swedish love! Ikea opens its first store in Colorado on July 27th.

I can say I’m super excited! This year I’ll also be able to experience shopping at H&M in another country - I can’t wait!


No comments:

Post a Comment