Home

Search This Blog

Datelli

While we were in Brazil, I visited one store that really left a good impression: Datelli.
I didn’t remember anything about this store from the time I lived in Brazil and it was such a nice surprise. They have amazing leather material: shoes, purses, wallets, belts and everything I saw was gorgeous!

In one of the magazines I brought back, I found this ad and it made me eager to share with you some of their Winter 2011 new collection:




My only issue with Datelli was their prices. The brand is expensive, with prices similar to Marc Jacobs purses in the US. But, then again, everything is expensive in Brazil and compared to other brands and stores we visited in São Paulo, they are quite cheap.


Datelli
Shopping Bourbon Pompéia
Rua Turiaçu, 2.100 – Perdizes- São Paulo, SP
Ph: 55- (11) 3874-5050

No comments:

Post a Comment