Home

Search This Blog

New Orleans, LA

We will be heading to New Orleans in the end of the month and I can't wait! I know I have just returned from vacation, but this will be (probably) our last trip until later in the year. We have decided to spend this summer discovering Colorado. We live in a beautifu, gigantic state and I have not had the chance to see much of it yet. So, our plans are short, quick trips to great Colorado cities!

Anyway, New Orleans is on of my favorite places in the US. I love how it looks like Brazil in so many ways. There is music and color everywhere, the people are friendly and the food: amazing! I can't wait to return to New Orleans and enjoy the beauty of the place. I'm currently working on our itinerary and using the Design*Sponge New Orleans city guide in order to include some great design stores in the area.

Here are a few pictures from my first trip to New Orleans, in 2005 (right during Katrina, by the way)!



{New Orleans - 2005}


{The New Orleans 2011 City Guide we received from the Tourism Department - order here!}

No comments:

Post a Comment