Home

Search This Blog

Eating out: Ondo's Spanish Tapas

I'm a person obsessed with good cuisine. My boyfriend and I have some serious rules when it comes to eating out together: we never eat in chains, we value local businesses, we are always searching for the next perfect little restaurant and we rarely eat in the same place twice. Our idea is this: there are so many amazing restaurants to try, why would you ever want to eat in the same place all the time? Every time you go to the same restaurant you have been before, you are missing on the opportunity of getting to know a new place, a new dish, a new cuisine. 

Of course, there are exceptions. And we save them to the really, really fantastic places we love. In my case, my passion in Denver is Ondo's, a tiny Spanish Tapas Bar in Cherry Creek. It's close to home and serves one of my favorite foods ever: Spanish. 
Last week, while celebrating my new hair do, we stopped by their happy hour. They serve $2 tapas from the bar and have an amazing variety. It's not Spain, but as close as I can get to it at the moment! We had one litter of sangria and 3 delicious rounds of tapas.








No comments:

Post a Comment