Home

Search This Blog

Seattle, WA


We spent two days in Seattle during this last trip and I have to say I was impressed with the heat and all the sunshine. I was so glad to not have experienced the stereotypical Seattle day, filled with rain and cloudy skies. 

We were able to see the city, eat at the Pike Place Public Market and walk around in the various parks under amazing sun! I'm completely in love with the views, the mountains, Mt. Rainier, and the water everywhere and I'm hoping my boyfriend will cooperate and write a guest post about these two lovely days!

My favorite thing was, without a doubt, the Public Market. I so wish Denver had a public market, with fresh food, meat, flowers and pickled fruit. Aaaah, I can dream! Outside the market there are other lovely surprises: the original Starbucks store, an amazing French bakery and a great French restaurant. You can't deny the French influence everywhere! 

Here are a few images from this adventure:
There are more pictures in the album on Facebook: {click here}



























No comments:

Post a Comment