Home

Search This Blog

Fabulous Workspace

Since now I'll be working a lot from home, I have decided to create a cool, clean, comfortable workspace for me.  This project started with a lot of research. I created a "Favorite Home Office" board at Pinterest and started categorizing the images of my favorite offices. 



Next step was to clean the area. Even though I'm half way through with cleaning, this space belonged to my boyfriend and it's definitely a mess. I see that I can so much work in front of me, which is good, it can give me time to get familiar with the space and develop new ideas. 




{look at the mess in our gorgeous pillar}

This is a big project and on a tight budget, it's going to take a very long time to be finalized. I'll use this time to make decisions, regarding which color palette I want to use? What kind of chair looks great and is comfortable enough for me? Do I need a stylish foot stool? How am I going to store the crazy amount of stuff we have in such limited space? While I think about all these questions, I can also wait for Ikea to open in Centennial on July 27th and take a trip there to pick up a few items and get inspired. 

In the mean while, this is the space I'll be working on. 
I can't wait to post the before and after pictures...




{new artwork to be hanged}

No comments:

Post a Comment