Home

Search This Blog

Experience Music Project

One of my favorite things in Seattle was the museum Experience Music Project. They had two very cool exhibits: 1- Grunge; 2- Battlestar Galactica. You might think that it's weird that a music museum has a show about Battlestar Galactica, but recently the place expanded and now also holds the Science Fiction Museum and to me, that show was just a treat!

The Grunge exhibit, which I thought was going to be lame, turned out to have this great documentary about music in Seattle, covering 1990-2005 and it was so great! After I hear enough about Nirvana, we headed to the second floor where they had all the BSG paraphernalia and I just loved it! Here are a few shots of the most interesting pieces. 

















 {more images in the Facebook album: click here}


Experience Music Project325 5th Avenue North, Seattle, WA 98109


No comments:

Post a Comment