Home

Search This Blog

It made my week


It’s Friday! Yay! \O/ - Not only that but it’s a long weekend for me. Here are a few things that made my week:

-          I don’t think that anything can beat the fact that I actually created the courage to get Lasik done. This is all part of my project to enter my 3.0 looking my best. It started last year, when I lost 27 lbs and I hope to loose another 25lbs this year. Not only I’ll get Lasik done, but soon enough I’ll be visiting the pleasures of Laser Hair removal. I want to be a hot balzaquiana*.


-          At work, I was selected to go to NYC during the same week that the in-laws will be here. This would be a very bad thing it wasn’t for the fact that I was able to change the trip and return one day after their arrival. While there, I’ll be able to celebrate the birthday of one of my dear friends. We will do an all girl reunion and it will be loads of fun! Of course I’m adding stops at H&M as well!


-          It’s Restaurant Week and so far we have tried two new (to us) restaurants in town. I’m looking forward to continue to enjoy this amazing event by eating in new places until March 13th!


-          Finding out that Target will bring back they Go International Designers collections to celebrate the 5 years of the initiative was just bliss. There are amazing dresses back, so if you missed


Tracy Feith for Target Strappy Dress in White $39.99

Alice Temperley for Target Swiss Dot Chiffon Dress in Black $39.99

Rodarte for Target Slip Dress in Peach $44.99 - My favorite, with the Dolce Vita for Target boots. 

Behnaz Sarafpour for Target Silk Georgette Lace Dress in Ivory $44.99


Plans for the weekend?

I’ll be sending the majority of it sleeping, but what’s better than that?



* In the book “A Woman of Thirty”, Honeré Balzac refers to the women in their 30’s as balzaquianas.

No comments:

Post a Comment