Home

Search This Blog

Best Restaurants - Maceió, Alagoas - Brasil

In preparation for my trip, I have downloaded the local magazines - Best Restaurants Issue to check out the places I want to have glorious meals. Turns out, that wasn't such a good idea. I became hungrier and hungrier looking at amazing pictures of the places featured on Veja - Maceío - Melhores Restaurantes. And now, I can't wait to be there to actually eat one of these amazing dishes!

Check it out:


Akuaba, under the rule of chef Jonatas Moreira, only 23 years old, he will serve us his Lagostins on the shell, a mix of African and Bahiana cuisines.


Botequim Paulista is supposed to be the best bar with the best bar food

Divina Gula, one of the best restaurantes in the area, serves food tipical from state Minas Gerais.



Wanchako was elected the best restaurant in Maceió by the magazine Veja – Melhores Restaurantes. I’m very curious to try chef’s Simone Bert take on what’s considered the best Peruvian food in Brasil!



Lopana is considered the best beach bar in Maceió. Brasil has the most amazing beach bars I’ve ever tried in my life, so let’s how Lopana compares to what I know. I’m sure I’ll be savoring capirinhhas by the water at this place!


The bar Massagueirinha is known as the best “casquinha de siri” (crab cake) around. It’s prepared with coconut milk, and gratinated with eggs and lots of parmesan chesse!


And, one of the things I’m lookinf forward the most: fresh juice made with every fruit possible and imaginable. Oh, GOD, how much I wish the US was not such an anti-juice country! At this bar, Guaraná da Praia, I’ll be able to try this mix: oranges, carrots, beats, oatmeal, fiber, and guaraná! All fresh!


No comments:

Post a Comment