Home

Search This Blog

It's finally September 13th: Missoni for Target is here!

Good Morning!



We were up today extremelly early. I got up at 3am to check out the Target website and get my shopping on. Missoni for Target is out today (currently, the Target website is out, probably because of traffic), and I wanted to make sure I was going to garantee the pieces I really wanted!

I'll make a post about what I have chosen as soon as I receive the pieces!

My boyfriend is working since 5am. I served him breakfast in bed (scrambeled eggs + onions + cheese on a pita bread) and he started making phone calls really early on. We have visitors coming on Wednesday, so we are working to have everything up and running well with Move2Denver before their arrival.

Today, I'm taking the day off, I'm goin to do my round at the Target stores to see the collection in person for the first time and then I'm off to the movies. I'm feeling in need of a little comedy in my life, so I have selcted "My Idiot Brother", with Paul Rudd as my film selction for the day.



Tonight, we are back in business, as I have endless ads to run tonight and a lot of materials to work with and post in both the Move2Denver and Lowry facebook pages! It's going to be a full at with basically no sleep and I'm feeling pretty good about it! :)


{gorgeous picture of the sun rising in Lowry yesterday!}
more images here!

No comments:

Post a Comment