Home

Search This Blog

Happy Friday + Lucile's Creole Cafe

It's Friday, friends! Let's celebrate! I'm feeling very optimistic about the month of September! It seems to be full of great surprises and one of them was the discovery of Lucile's Creole Cafe, here in Denver, CO!

I decided to take my boyfriend to a surprise breakfast on a cold morning this week and we ended up eating at Lucile's. We had already heard a great deal of amazing things about the place, and since it was a cold day, we thought that great food was a good way to cheer up! 
The truth is, the two of us really miss New Orleans and all the delicious, amazing, fattening creole food we had over there. And I got to tell you, Lucile's did not disappoint, not one bit.


{we sat in the sun and had amazing beignets}


{my cup of chicory coffee au lait - pure deliciousness}



{my boyfriend's choice: fried oysters + eggs + spinach}


{my dish: shrimp + grits + potatoes + spinach + eggs}

1 comment:

lilla said...

ai que fome! maldita! hahahahaha

Post a Comment