Home

Search This Blog

Fall TV - The Rachel Zoe Project

Fall TV is here! The best season for prime time TV, new shows premieres and the return of loved shows. I can't remember the last time I was so excited about TV like I am right now. Not only I can't wait for Dexter and Fringe to return, but all the new shows look amazing! 

I have gone crazy with the latest magazines featuring what's coming, specially Entertainment Weekly Fall TV Preview.  



Tonight, it all starts with the return of the Rachel Zoe Project - Season 4 - the season in which Rachel is still pregnant, insane, gorgeous and super fashionable. 


I'm already enjoying the end of Design Star and the new ABC Family show (and guilty pleasure) The Lying Game and cannot wait for next week, when Anderson (a new talk show with Anderson Cooper); Ringer (the new Sarah Michelle Gellar show); and Up All Night premieres.

No comments:

Post a Comment