Home

Search This Blog

Justice League of Street Food

one of my boyfriends friends invited us to attend this amazing event this past weekend and I loved every second of it! the justice league of street food is a gathering in Denver that unites ~20 food trucks (only the cool food trucks in town) in a gigantic area around the sustainable community TAXI and you can drink and eat from various diferent kinds of food.



{cupcakes from the denver cupcake truck}


{meat skewers from stick it to me}


{hamburgers from steuben's}


{ice cream from cream city}


{arepas from quiero arepas}



{my boyfriend enjoying his beer and working while I was having fun!}


{biscuits sandwiches from the biscuit bus}
+ a cup of sangria




{pizza from fat sully's}


it was a whole afternoon of fun. for drinks, i chose the pear margaritas and the sangria. my boyfriend enjoyed the beer from local breweries. 
and, there was so much in terms of food to choose from. I did my rounds and visited every single truck before making my decision and went with tacos from pinche tacos and they were delicious. I had cow's tongue meat tacos with avocados and chipotle sauce, simply amazing and my boyfriend chose a slice of NY style pizza from fat sully's and cheese and green chili tacos from pinche tacos
for desert, we brought home pistachios and mocha cupcakes and my bf ate bacon cupcakes on site (i didn't try, salty + sweet are not for me). He said they were incredible! - he is a vegetarian...


{meet jess + suicidal gnome}


{cupcakes}


{sangria}



{love the pinche tacos logo}


{cheese, avocados and green chili tacos}


{cow]s tongue meat + avocados + chipotle sauce}



{the famous pizza}

No comments:

Post a Comment