Home

Search This Blog

denver food truck culture

you know, I really think that denver is doing super well in the food truck scene
of course, we are not portland, or san francisco, or philly, but we seem to be getting there!

i happened to stop by the Cherry Creek Farmer's Market while promoting Move2Denver and 3 of denver's famous food trucks were there: the biscuit bus, chef driven and route 40 argentinean grill

been the good brazilian I am, I stopped by route 40 and order a parrillada sandwich + a fresh alfajor made by a argentino calliente!

it was wonderful! I've ben begging to go to the only Argentinean restaurant I know in town and somehow, we never make it there, so to taste meat that actually tastes familar and to eat what was one of the best alfajors I may have ever had was really a treat!



{the steak sandwich}


{alfajor}



{chef driven truck that had amazing burritos}






No comments:

Post a Comment