Home

Search This Blog

+ H&M Fall 2011

I truly cannot believe that it's already fall. this was such a beautiful and special summer and after days like yesterday (98 degrees in Denver), it's hard to imagine that all this wonderful heat is going away. Maybe, for the first time, I don't feel sad, because now I know, even in the fall or in the winter Denver will be beautiful and sunny everyday

H&M released this video about their autumn collection and I just loved the looks so much, especially the lace skirt and embroidered blouse. It's comforting to know that the store will be opening soon. 


I have started a H&M shopping fund with every single change that enters this house. My little white pig is heavy by now and everybody is contributing, including my boyfriend and my mother. I might be branding the little piggy with the H&M logo!

Here are a few more looks from the Fall 2011 lookbook:











No comments:

Post a Comment