Home

Search This Blog

Happy Friday!

the weekend is finally here!

this week was a roller coaster! it started amazing! it was almost 70 degrees at some point, the sun was shinning and we are two very busy bees here at Move2Denver! but then my car broke down and I spent the rest of the time locked inside the apartment. and then we had a surprise snow storm.

I like to always make the best of what is happening, so while I was stuck at the house, I cleaned my bedroom, took everything out and put it back together, in different spots, re-arranging everything. it was a lot of work, but a lot of fun, too!












next week, I'm going to talk about the different Denver neighborhoods and what they have to offer. I believe it's going to be a fun series, that also I'll make me go and visit different spots in the city.

Have a great weekend!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love following your blog, adnt he apartment looks great!! xoxo - Angie

http://abitoffbeat.tumblr.com/

That's a First said...

That's excellent, Angie! Thanks! I figured it's a way to be closer to home and to the people that are so far away from us!

Post a Comment