Home

Search This Blog

cold, cold monday


We have not had a break here in Denver: since Wednesday we went through three snow storms and the temperature today is around 5 degrees! So, everyone is locked inside the house, enjoying some cuddling, cooking, movies and lots of work in between! 

Last week, I decided to re-do our living room (I was guessing we would spend a lot of time inside), bringing this cute Ikea couch back, against the window, dressing it up with pillows and a blanket and creating a nice reading nook with plants and our guitars. 

I'm in love with our new living room, it looks more spacious and the light that's coming in feels amazing! We also retired our green ombré rug and acquired a new West Elm Sisal rug that feels organic and matches the new space. 

In the images here, I'm playing around with the Leme Cam app from my iPhone!

















No comments:

Post a Comment