Home

Search This Blog

Hello? Anybody there?

 Hello, friends! I have simply disappeared lately. 
And, when I'm in that kind of mood, when negativism is my home, I prefer not to share dark thoughts with anyone.
I've ready this post by Joanna (from A Cup of Jo) about worrying too much and I've been trying out, trying to throw my worries and thoughts inside the Grand Canyon. 

So, since then I've been trying to enjoy myself a little and forget. 

You can see by the photo booth images that we are succeeding! 

This is boyfriend and I being silly, we love a little photo booth time and silly laughs.




So, in that spirit, every year we create our Christmas Cards and send out to close family and friends who, hopefully, will not judge how silly we are!

I'm posting here a few shots from the Christmas Cards and, once everyone has received theirs, I'll post the cards here!

To tell you the truth, we are all in the spirit of the Holidays these days. 

So maybe, I can share with you our small and crazy Holiday projects!







No comments:

Post a Comment